trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

10.25.2005

Tonight Mexico tomorrow Guatemala

A friend from Austin Kevin came down to the Valley for work and tonight we headed to Mexico, I had finished most of what I had to get done and all I have left is packing and a few other errands, however I felt good enough to head out of the country for the night. I had a wonderful time just the distraction I needed. I do not feel like I will be headed back to Guate tomorrow. I do have most things together including my passport, and camera for me American cigarettes, cheese, ranch dressing and whiskey for norm. I still have to go through his belongings I have in my garage and grab a few desired items and I have to figure out what I am going to wear. I have considered one pair of jeans, some shoes and layerable tops. Is that too little for 8 days. DO I care, I am heading down to take photographs and buy some Guatemalan good that are selling really well down here. I cannot believe I am heading back so soon,but it is beautiful and for those of you interrested in traveling in Central America I suggest Nicaragua and Guatemala. I listened to Manu Chao the entire way back from dropping Kevin off in McAllen and when we left Mexico I heard someone safe good travels, it reminded me of Guate and I was happy to be heading back. A very good night I think I will sleep well......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home