trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

9.25.2005

Sunday's to RELAX

I am sitting here at my sisters house, she is playing trucks with my nephew and the fresh made cookies are cooling on the counter. I have had a rather uneventful week other than Jessica and Tyler having their baby, the art show I was in on Thursday and the meeting I had on Saturday about a very unhostile takeover of a small trucking company in South Texas. I am officially going to own a trucking company with my sister, we are keeping the current company's name... Chico... but Dos Hermanas Trucking name had crossed my mind. Until my sister can give it some time I am going to start learning the business. Funny, as Norm says, I will soon say my name is Kelly and I own a small trucking company in South Texas. I guess this is now how I will introduce myself. You know the... I teach English in Argentina or in Spain introduction had such a nice ring to it in my romanticized idea of life and how I would like to live it. Sometimes A= B-C, or so I have decided. I close on my house in about 11 days and only have a few loose ends to tie up before everything is done. I have some opportunities for graphic design down here and was also offered the possibility at having an art show of my photography of Central America at the Harlingen Museum. That would be fun. I guess I will see what the future holds for me, other than that I am excited about having my things back, they have been in storage since March when I headed to Australia and I am not even sure what I will find when I unload all boxes (the things I was sure I would still need upon my return). I am deciding when I need to next head to Austin, San Antonio and San Marcos, and can't wait to hang out with Jodi and have a bottle of Champagne. If I haven't spoken with you yet it is probably because I don't have your number, so get in touch with me, my cell phone is still the same.

Happy Sunday to All!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home