trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

4.30.2006

Musing on Sunday

First off we won our tennis match yesterday. We will be headed to sectionals in Dallas in August, can you say hot days in the concrete jungle. I am excited... it gives me more reason to practice and play which I love. This summer will be full of many things to do and now tennis is added to the list. Last night we went to McAllen, I was the DD which was fine because I had not been at the wedding that everyone else had been at and so I had not had a drink. When we got to Kaf's (sp?) I was not too thrilled about being there but funny as it is I was the only one to meet someone. Tom, as I now know his name to be, was in town visiting his family, he starts a mini-semester at UNT for his Masters on Thursday, great timing, he asked me out for Monday. I guess we shall see...

This morning I have already mowed the yard, cleaned the fridge and am now heading to the grocery before I sit down and pound out some graphic design. All I wanna do is have another day this weekend. I am sore from tennis.

I had an old friend call me (Jay) and ask me to be his date for a wedding of another old friend (Megan). It will be a mini-reunion of sorts with people coming in from northern Cali and all over. Should be fun... some of these people I have not seen in years... some of them now have children... some of these people are now divorced... oh wait that's me.

I spoke with my ex the other night, and I laughed the whole time. Is it possible that I am the only one that can forgive him? Or is it that I am the only one that needs to forgive him?

I have not quite decided yet... should a man be trusted that offers you a fresh toothbrush when you stay at his house? Is it that he has a spare on hand and he is generous enough to offer it to you or is it that he often has house guests spending the night and he keeps tooth brushes on hand for that reason and somewhere in the back of his cabinet he has an elaborate archival system with girl's toothbrushes in plastic baggies... names and dates written on them filed in alphabetical order awaiting your return?

Something I noticed on my grandmother's bulletin board... "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." ~Mark Twain

Happy Sunday to all...

I will try to post the photo of us after our win, that is if I can get a copy... for now here is a person I have been hanging with lately. I think he has a toothbrush collection.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home