trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

4.03.2006

How Kila Got Her Groove Back

Well I have not written in a while and not even posted any photos. For some reason I keep forgetting to take out my camera. It seems all has calmed down. I am finally done (keeping my fingers crossed) with my DBE application for Chico Trucking and have been working a ton between graphic design, Chico, and subbing. I guess that is a good thing. I have also been waking early to walk, playing tennis (we won our first match), and yoga. I am sitting here listening to Ottmar Liebert watching the palms sway in my back yard... ahhhhhhhh. It is hot today and you can smell the confederate jasmine wafting through the air. I forget how it smells until April rolls around and I am nicely reminded. You gotta love March for the Purple Mountain Laurel and April for the Jasmine. Other than that my grandmother is finally home and doing well, although I have a cold and have not been able to see her in quite some time for fear of giving her my cold. This week is a busy one with dinner and parties and a trip or two to Mexico and my wonderful Norm comes in town this weekend to spend a few days before heading north. I also received a note from my friend Benn... it was a nice surprise to hear from him and know what he has been up to. Does the warmth of spring and flowers blooming also bring on the urge to contact old friends? I hope everyone has now sprung forward and is out there enjoying the wonderful weather. Personally I am looking forward to days by the pool and the laughter of my nephews, oh and the birth of TomKats baby.... now that I have you smiling, Happy Spring to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home