trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

4.16.2006

Easter Rocks!

So today I had the whole fam damily over for brunch at my house. I had to stay home on Saturday just to be able to wake up and take care of business. It started out rather slow, the egg casserole would not cook but then it got better. After lots of chit chat and a near meltdown from my oldest nephew Mac I moved to my room to watch the story of Jesus in Spanish with him. . . after a bit of viewing pleasure I looked at him and after some consideration... I said "Jesus is HOT", he then looked at me rather perplexed, so I clarified... "I would date Jesus". . . shaggy hair, beard. . . I am all over that, plus I have always been preferential to brunettes with olive skin (lucky for me in south Texas). But wait then a response came and he said... "I wouldn't". "Well yeah" I said, "cause he would be dating me", again the look came. I think my nephew was trying to figure me out. He then changed the subject. "I think he is going to die" he said, I said "hate to ruin it for you but that is not until later". Happy Easter Everyone. . . it is 95 degrees here in Tropical Paradise Hell, hope you have had enough cold beer or champagne to make it pleasant enough for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home