trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

4.19.2007

Now in Barcelona


I can´t belive I haven´t posted any photos since I was in Paris. So much has happened since then. I have rented two cars, failed to make it to Venice yet again, damn Italian trains... I have been cursed by a gypsy...I think... and have attended a Barcelona soccer game. I have danced in an Irish pub in Sorento Italy, ordered lemon granita on the side of the road over looking the Amalfi Coast, drank free proseco in a bar in Firenze and met another Ms.Phillips. I have been to a Cezanne exhibit, the Picasso Museum, and the Gaudi Museum in Parc Guell. Here are a few photos until I get to a better keyboard...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home