trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

3.27.2007

My Real Trip

http://jentisdale.blogspot.com/

My friend Jen Tisdale put up some photos from our trip to Real, I forgot she had some great photos including a sequence of me being a super awesome dancing machine in an empty bar in the middle of the afternoon. Scheck em out if you got the time.

She also has some other great photos.

10 days until I leave for Europe, say a prayer for me I haven't even bought my rail ticket yet. For those of you that know me well and are aware of my slightly obsessive need to, in advance, secure my travel plans... say an extra prayer for me so I can find a room, especially in Espana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home