trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

3.30.2007

Benjamin Kelly Flinn said Kila


Last night I went over to Paiges' house. she lives near my parents where I am dog sitting... Makes me miss Mana, and for all the Mana lovers in the world and Jodi, your booty girl is still shakinn it for you... Anyway I went over to my sisters and we were playing in Mac's room and from the other room where Ben was supposed to be sleeping we started hearing KKKIIIIIILLLLLAAAA. I said "Ben are you trying to say Kila" and he said "yeah" Then he mumbled "I am trying to say Kila", and we unerstood every garbled word. So last night it was official... he said KILA.

Later Mac was in Ben's room and he started shouting Kila once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home