trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

5.13.2008

The Sacred Valley and how to freak out a date in 30 minutes

I leave in less than two weeks to make the Journey from Lima to Cuzco to Machu Picchu to lake Titicaca to Quito. I am still not sure how we are going to make it from Lima to Quito yet, and I have been doing my research. We have been looking at this trip as a spiritual journey of sorts including visits with shamans and ancient villages in both hemispheres. One of the things we thought it would be fun to do is to take photos of people for shamans to bless (or curse). So... as I was walking with my sister today I asked if I were to put a spell on someone who should it be. What should I ask the Shaman to do. What if it worked. Then we started laughing and I started saying I was going to have to start collecting hair samples and photos for the spells to be cast correctly. This is the how to scare a date in 30 minutes part came to be... what would happen if suddenly on a date you started collecting hair samples of the back of someone's shirt? So if anyone has a special request please let me know. Email me your prayers and wishes and I will present them to the shaman, hide them in rocks or set them free to the winds. I think there is some pretty powerful stuff up there in the the Andes and I am planning on making a go of it. No 10 peso hombre for me this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home