trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

2.09.2008

Hawaii

Well here I am back in the comfort of my own home, 50 states behind me. I headed to Hawaii a couple of weeks ago to quietly turn 35 and hit my 50th State all in one hurrah, and so I did. I took a surfing lesson at Linda's urging and my fear of others disappointment. Plus why not, turn 35, hit my last state and wear myself out by learning to ride a wave. At one point I thought I had caught a wave but Randy, the instructor that was missing part of his tooth informed me that I had not caught a wave I had rather ridden a wave. Catching a wave includes no supervision, urging, helping or direction. I had a really wonderful time and hope to elaborate on this vacation very soon... until then please check out a few of my photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kilastravels/

Aloha and Mahalo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home