trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

1.31.2007

Long time ago.... 35mm, Advantix, Digital

Last night I was looking for some photos and as I was looking though all my old photo books I couldn't help from smile. Memories that seem like yesterday were longer ago than that. I didn't ever think it would be 10 years since I traveled in a Volkswagon van or even longer since I liived in San Miguel. I saw photos having fun with so many people over the years, photos of family and noticed how we have all changed and grown. I laughed out loud and smiled I have been so lucky to have so many good friends over the years. I have boxes of photos, photobooks of photos, boxes of negatives, advantix canisters and CD burned with digital photos. I photograph the mundane but I capture the essence of the moment. I thought I would attach a few for old times sake......










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home