trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

1.17.2007

I can't be bothered with you pedantic assholes, I'm busy reading my dictionary.

I am so excited, I am finally heading to Austin for the weekend. Baby showers and Ghostland concerts await me there. I have begun my first planned trip of 2007. 7's have always been a good number for me. This year I have planned 10 trips so far in anticipation of my good fortune. I was watching the local news this morning and the anchor was talking about Gender Identity Disorder, hmmmm I thought. Pretty progressive for El Valle. She proceeded to mention that some people wake up feeling trapped in the body of the opposite sex and that there would be more information on Dr. Phil this afternoon for those embracing that type of lifestyle. I walked away shaking my head. Oh yes all the GID diagnosed people embracing that lifestyle turn your TV's to Dr. Phil this afternoon. My birthday is in a week and I am not too happy about that, usually I celebrate my birthday weeks in advance. I have already started owning up to 34 when asked my age and my friend Tracy says it feels the same as 33. I am skeptical. I digress........

Last year I didn't go anywhere, this year I am making up for it with free tickets and AA miles... for 2007 I am planning these trips:

January - Austin/SA (birthday)
February - Denver/Breckenridge
March - San Luis Potosí/San Miguel de Allende
April - Europe (France to Spain via Italy)
May - NOLA Jazz Fest (Maybe)
Galveston (Wedding)
June -
July - Colorado
August - Ketchikan, Alaska
September - Nicaragua/Costa Rica/Panama
October -
November -
December - Italy/Switzerland

If anyone is in the area please let me know and we can meet up!

P.S. My heater doesn't work and the cold air made it down to the Valley.

Para continuar in Espanol marke el dos.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home