trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

1.24.2007

Birthday Breakfast in Bed, Massage & Vegas!

As many of you can see I have been having the best birthday week ever. I was not very happy about turning 34, it sounds so old to me. Might I add... that comment earned me "the bird" from my grandmother. Who has a grandmother that flips them off???? Anyway, I have had quite a week and today lunch and tonight Martini night. So last night after days of revelry I decided to head home, have a glass of wine, take a warm bath, and order up a massage... Happy Birthday to me! I also booked tickets to see Prince in Vegas on February 10... February being the hardest word to spell on my second grade spelling test. Obviously I learned... still can't spell restaurant without spell check on. If I ever write you a hand written letter I will avoid using that word at all possible costs, I would rather use place of dining than spell a word wrong and someone think I was an idiot. So a 90 minute massage later and I was in bed, relaxed and ready for 34. Thanks Russel and Heather for the Vegas invite and Dottie for joining me and sharing a room. I think we might go see Zoomanity... wooooooo, sexy time!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home