trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

1.11.2007

Count your blessings




So today I found the hombre that Jen bought me while we were in Real de Catorce. When we headed to the church to see our friend and patron saint, San Panchito, we came across women outside the church selling Milagros and candles to light and to pray with. We selected Milagros we wanted and then the woman asked... what did I need? She pointed to a gun, boobs, a house, a cat, then she pointed out the man. Jen said I'll buy you a man, but if you are not sure you really want to date these days then I am buying the least expensive man. There were three sizes, the 10 peso the 15 peso and the 30 peso hombre. She bought me a 10 peso man. Now I am worried, I was praying for a ten peso man, that's it, now I can't be disappointed with what I get since all I got was a 10 peso hombre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home