trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

1.25.2006

Last Night He Said.... oh baby I'll be alright

OK, so last night was my birthday... It started out pretty innocent then it got crazy. My friend Bobbie recapped the night... "He kept telling the guy next to him about how amazing I was... I've heard this story... BOARING" I talked on the phone to my significant other, was bought shots... too many, bought nine roses, and stole Bobbie's quarter pounder. Hello who needs a quarter pounder at two in the morning. The roses were hilarious, the guy that bought them even more so, he called my significant other and threatened chingasos. So hilarious... I have to tell you when someone admits that they have been in love with you since the 8th grade, buys you roses, calls your man and says he is going to steal you (as if you can be stolen), asks you out to lunch, gets your number and all you have to say is "well good luck trying to steal me" as you walk out the door, you have a lot to laugh about in the McDonald's drive thru lane. Then Bobbie made us head over to the Admiral's Dinghy, to meet another high school friend who called at 1:00 in the morning. We realized as we arrived that she would be the only blond girl in the bar and I ended up having a dance off with some girl to my favorite band Mana. Hello let me repeat that... I had a dance off with some local hip shaker at the Dinghy on my birthday. I think I won. Livin' in TPH (Tropical Paradise Hell) is crazy. We are still trying to decide if we want to go to the Rodeo or the Boat Show next weekend... sailors or cowboys, so many decisions, so many choices.

On The Colbert Report they discussed the fact that my birthday is the worst day of the year and then showed some hilarious video to make us happy... It made me happy.

On another note, Bobbie has made her dating list for the next year... See below...


Bobbie's hottie list:

Kevin,
Vince Vaughn,
Owen Wilson,
Jon Stewart,
Matthew "hottie" Mc Conaughey,
Patrick Dempsey,
Colbert...

I think she has left a few out like Dan from the Wonder Twins, and I would switch Owen for Luke, maybe we could double date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home