trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

8.06.2005

Placencia

I am in Belize now, and yesterday was beautiful but all morning it has been raining so I figured I would do a bit of computer work instead of sitting in the sun. I still have my fingers crossed. Last night was fun, we went to a sports bar and befriended the owner. He opened up the pool table and we played pool for free while trying to teach Elisa how to play. Today the owner invited us to a BBQ but I am not sure it will be happening because as I mentioned it is raining. One side of me wants to just move on and maybe if Elisa get up soon then we can discuss that as an option, might as well travel on a rainy day I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home