trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

6.28.2005

I wonder if they make a "Hope you don't get pick-pocketed while traveling in Central & South America" card?

I went to the store to buy some cards I can send people while I will be away, birthdays, babies, etc and at the same time was looking for an engagement card... I went to the section I thought it might be in and right under Love and Amor I came across... troubled relationship... I thought to myself what is going on, but that was just the beginning, I then came across a treatment/recovery card.

So if ever you are wondering how you are doing just walk down the Hallmark isle at your local Walgreens and browse through the titles of cards they have for sale and be thankful you are not receiving one of THOSE cards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home