trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

6.26.2005

Goodbye to You

As I was driving home today I suddenly realized that the rock ballad has died, they just don't write them like they used to in the 90's... Shooting at the walls of heartache bang,bang... I am the warrior. I have to say I turned it up loud, that was right after they played Bon Jovi's Never Say Goodbye, now maybe some of you have forgotten the lyrics but let me enlighten you for just one second.


Remember when we lost the keys
And you lost more than that in my backseat

oh and another classic...

Remember at the prom that night
You and me we had a fight
But the band they played our favorite song
And I held you in my arms so strong

Rest in Peace Rock Ballad Rest in Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home