trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

3.28.2005

I'm going to be an Auntie (again)

Well Happy Easter Monday. I just got off the phone with my family and found out that I am going to be an Auntie again. That means my cousin, my best friend and my sister are all having babies within 3 months of eachother. I could not be more thrilled. The only problem is that I will be traveling at the time all of them are born. I guess I will have to go back in early December so that I can see them all before I take off again. What a wonderful day, it is gorgeous outside and I am about to go get a Flat White... similar to a latte but less milk and no foam and just the way I like it. I have had a nice time here in Christchurch and am bummed that I did not have time to make it to Queenstown. I will have to make New Zealand it's own trip. Hope everyone is having as wonderful a day as I am!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home