trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

3.19.2005

Airport with AC

I am about to get on the plane again and if feel a bit under the weather. I am not sure if it is the heat, the new medicine I am taking or something else all together. I ran into my dive instructor and made friends with a group of Irish travelers, one of whom just drove me to the airport and I called him by the wrong name as he drove off and I said thank-you. Another one said he might look nme up in Christchurch New Zealand. That would be nice to have someone that I already know. I realized a few days at a time isn't nearly enough. Finally I know people and then it is time for me to leave. The Irish group said I should have sat down on St. Patricks day, they were all partying around the pool, maybe I should have just walked up. I was also informed that Ireland was not a part of the UK. My mistake. I am ready for the cooler weather, it was not as hot as it can be at times in Texas but there was a major difference, AC is few and far between, I am not sure I have ever sweat so much in my entire life although I'm sure I probably have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home