trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

3.20.2005

Adelaide

I made it to the Blue Gala Hostel at about 10:30 last night after my Moroccan cab driver took me there. We discovered that we were both in Paris this past year for New Years. I rode on the plane with John and Jan Woods, he was afraid of flying and had taken quite a few valume, so I let him listen to my iPod while I visited with Jan his wife. They were a very nice couple and the offered me a place to stay if I could not find accommodations because this weekend is the Clipsall 500 and there are thousands of men wandering around waving Ford flags and racing up and down the streets. There are so may other festivals in town especially in March but unfortunately I landed on the Holden vs. Ford racing cars circuit weekend. I am about to head out for the day and meet up with Jan and John later, I also have to book my tour with the wayward wanderers, more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home