trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

7.26.2006

Benny got hitched!

I made it to the wedding only a few minutes late, had to change clothes in the car... after stopping at a gas station to ask directions. Whew.... I forgot there was an hour difference between Chicago and Holland, Michigan, so what seemed like I would be arriving one hour early turned into right in the nick of time.... Needless to say they are now married and to those of you who bet I would arrive during the wedding please collect your money from those who said I would arrive before it started or those that said I would miss it all together.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home