trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

1.02.2006

The Love Boat...




So I was tempted, convinced or quite possibly tricked into going out this New Years. I was given a free ticket to a party at the Raddison South Padre Island. The beginning of the evening started out well... we stopped by a couple of people's houses and then it was on to the Love Boat. I never realized how true this could be. My friend Bobby says that she has always felt as if the Raddison was a land locked cruise ship. I would have to agree and on this night and the band that was playing was absolutely terrible. They could have found a great band but oh no, the house band was playing... fantastic... I ended up getting on the phone at about midnight and sittting outside on the deck, visiiting with a friend until the wee hours of the morning. I only spent 4.50 on one drink and when I finally returned in to find my friendss they had all left back to the condo, my bad.

So I have put up a photo for now and hope to have more from Marigel later. Happy New Year's Y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home