trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

7.26.2005

Onward to Chinendaga Nicaragua

Yesterday was wonderful, we sat at the Hospedeja Chill-age and drank Cuba Libres with San Diego and Portland, two guys we met independantly from eachother who were now traveling together. Other than that everything else has been uneventful. I have been eating my share of fish tacos, they are very fresh and keep me full, something that seems a bit hard to do with rice and beans. All I hear about this next place we are heading is known for being hot, everything we read about mentions sweating and being hot. I am not sure how to take all this because I have been sweating for days and I am afraid we might melt by the time we hit Chinendaga. Canada will probably melt before me, as you would all expect. So we are winding our way north, to get the rest of my stuff from Norms and I have no idea where we want to go. We thought about Utilla in the Bay Islands but I am not sure I want to hit SUN JAM only the coolest party in all of Central America. We shall see. OK we gotta go, check out in our hotel was two hours ago and I am sitting on a computer, everything moves very slow here, and so do I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home