trav·els (trăv'uls)- v.intr. - To go from one place to another, as on a trip. Ki·la - (kE-la)- n. slang - A word deriving from south Texas meaning Tia Kelly.

3.25.2005

Melbourne

Today is Good Friday and everything is closed. This is unfortunate because it is my only day in Melbourne. I spent three days laughing as hard as I possibly could on a small bus from Adelaide. Danny the woman driving the bus made me hysterically laugh the entire time and the two Dutch guys sitting behind her were even better. Philippe and Jorik were two young traveling boys that had just finished University and were traveling around Australia. I have so much to tell but I am starving and just wanted to let everyone know I am alive. Tonight I will go see another Cirque show and I am very excited. It is chilly here and I cannot find my sweater. I do not know if it is in Sydney or if it is gone but I am hoping I can find something that is open today so that I can buy something to keep me warm... here and in Christchurch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home